Receiving your refund
Montco has partnered with TouchNet eRefunds PLUS to provide access to an optional direct deposit account to allow easier access to refunds from your financial aid disbursements, account adjustments and more.
Students that have applied and maintain eligibility for financial aid will receive a refund for any credit balance after all tuition and fees have been paid by said financial aid for the current semester.
To receive your refund quickly, it is recommended that you select a direct deposit refund preference. Your choices include:
- Direct deposit to a bank account. Money is transferred to a bank account of your choice the same business day eRefunds PLUS receives funds from Montco. Typically, it takes 1–2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- Direct deposit to a Discover Cashback Checking account. If you open a Cashback Checking account from Discover Bank (upon identity verification), money is deposited to the account within 1–2 business days after funds are released.
You can change your refund preference at any time. Please be advised that if you do not elect an option, your refund will be issued as a check and mailed to the home address on file with the College. Refunds will be disbursed by TouchNet partner, Heartland/ESCI.
You can access eRefunds PLUS within the Student Payment Center. There you can select a refund option and confirm that your information is correct.
- Access MyMC3
- Select Finances
- Choose Access My Payment Center
- Select Refunds from the navigation menu
If choosing direct deposit, you will need to provide your bank account information, including the ABA/routing number and account number.
The Mustang ID Card
If you currently have a Mustang ID Card, also known as a BankMobile Vibe account, you can still use the card; however, the College will no longer issue refunds to the account.
Will I still receive refunds to my Mustang ID Card (BankMobile Vibe Account)?
Yes, you may receive refunds to your Mustang ID card if you select this method as your designated direct deposit account through My Payment Center. However, no refunds will be issued through the Mustang ID Card unless it is set as your preference.
Can I still use my Mustang ID Card as a bank card?
Yes; however, you may be subject to fees. Montgomery County Community College will end their arrangement with BankMobile as of July 10, 2018. Students who continue to use their Bank Mobile Vibe account after said date, may incur additional fees or charges from Bank Mobile.
If I have questions about my Mustang ID Card, who do I talk to?
For more information about BankMobile Vibe and your Mustang Card, call 1-877-550-6639.
About Discover Cashback Checking
Discover Cashback Checking is offered to college students who come to Discover Bank through eRefunds PLUS. This is one of your electronic options to receive your refund.
- No monthly fee for enrolled students
- Access to over 60,000 No Fee ATMs in the U.S.
- Free online bill pay
- 24/7 customer service
For questions regarding your eRefunds PLUS student refund delivery you can:
- Live Chat with the Heartland ECSI Customer Service Team
- Call the Heartland ECSI Customer Service Team at 1-844-700-0134
- Email the Heartland ECSI Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak with a representative at the College, call 215-641-6551.