Receiving your refund
Montco has partnered with TouchNet eRefunds PLUS to provide access to an optional direct deposit account to allow easier access to refunds from your financial aid disbursements, account adjustments and more.
Students that have applied and maintain eligibility for financial aid will receive a refund for any credit balance after all tuition and fees have been paid by said financial aid for the current semester.
Note: Once you have met all of the requirements for disbursement, your financial aid funds will be electronically sent to your student account, which usually occurs within 30-45 days from the start of the semester. If you are enrolled in 7-week courses, some financial aid funds may not disburse until you begin the 2nd half of the semester. Once your bill has been paid in full, if your financial aid exceeds the total amount billed, you will be issued a refund within 14 days. The issuance of fall refunds usually begins in mid-October and spring refunds at the end of February.
To receive your refund quickly, it is recommended that you select a direct deposit refund preference. Your choices include:
- Direct deposit to a bank account. Money is transferred to a bank account of your choice the same business day eRefunds PLUS receives funds from Montco. Typically, it takes 1–2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
You can change your refund preference at any time. Please be advised that if you do not elect an option, your refund will be issued as a check and mailed to the home address on file with the College. Refunds will be disbursed by TouchNet partner, Heartland/ECSI.
You can access eRefunds PLUS within the Student Payment Center. There you can select a refund option and confirm that your information is correct.
- Access MyMC3
- Select Finances
- Choose Access My Payment Center
- Select Refunds from the navigation menu
If choosing direct deposit, you will need to provide your bank account information, including the ABA/routing number and account number.
For questions regarding your eRefunds PLUS student refund delivery you can:
- Live Chat with the Heartland ECSI Customer Service Team
- Call the Heartland ECSI Customer Service Team at 1-844-700-0134
- Email the Heartland ECSI Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak with a representative at the College, call 215-641-6551.