Ways to Pay

Tuition and fee payments can be made by check, money order, American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover, and they can be transmitted online, in person or by mail.

Payments made with a credit or debit card will be assessed a non-refundable service fee of 2.95%. This nonrefundable service fee is charged by the College's credit card processor and is in addition to the payment amount. There continues to be no service fee when using the ACH (checking or savings account) option online. Paying online with a checking or savings account is safe, secure, and simple and allows payers to avoid the 2.95% convenience fee.

If a check or electronic check payment is returned for any reason, you will be subject to a returned payment fee of $25. Subsequent check or electronic check payments may be held for up to 10 days for processing. The hold will remain on your account until MCCC's bank processing for this payment has been completed, which could affect future registration. 

Online payment

You can make a payment online, anytime!

  • Access Montco Connect
  • In the search bar, type Payment Center
  • Select Payment Center Portal
  • Choose Student Payment Center
  • Select Make a Payment
By Mail

To pay by mail, make your check or money order payable to "Montgomery County Community College". Include your student ID in the memo field of your check. Once your check is received, it will be processed to your account.

Send your payment to:

Montgomery County Community College
Attn: Payment Office
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422

In Person

We are located in College Hall and you can make a payment in the form of check, or money order.  If you need additional assistance, please email payment@mc3.edu with a telephone number where we can reach you.

Parking Violation Payment

Pay Parking Ticket


Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Additional hours are added during peak times.

Payment Schedule

Session Schedule
All Sessions Tuition in full at time of enrollment or enroll in a payment plan


Frequently Asked Questions

+ /

How will I receive payment information?

Important notices regarding payments and key deadlines are sent to your College-issued student email address. Check that email regularly.

How can I set up my parents (or someone else) to pay my tuition?

If you want to have someone else pay your tuition, you will need to set them up as an "authorized user" in the payment center of Self-Service.

From Montco Connect, find the Self-Service Tool. Then click of the "Student Payment Center."

Next, on the right side of the page, click Authorized Users under My Profile Setup. Follow the directions under "Add Authorized User".

What if my aid does not fully cover my tuition?

If any financial aid or other scholarship money you receive doesn’t cover the entire amount, you must pay the remaining balance.

I've lost my financial aid.

In the event that you lose some or all of your financial support, you are still responsible for the full amount due — even if you decide to no longer attend classes.

What happens if I drop a class(es)

To avoid charges, you must drop classes in accordance with our refund policy; non-attendance alone doesn’t relieve your obligations.

Is there a charge for invalid funds?

If your check (paper or electronic) is returned as uncollected, the college will assess your student account a $25.00 returned payment fee and require you to make payment by credit/debit card, money order or cash.

I have an overdue balance on my account – why can't I register for class?

You will not be allowed to register for future terms, have access to your grades, or have your official transcript sent anywhere until your obligations to the College are paid in full. Payment for overdue balances must first clear the bank before you will be allowed to register for future terms.

What happens if I do not pay my overdue balance?

Accounts that are not paid in full by the posted due dates or that are not kept up with in a payment plan may be forwarded to a collection agency.

How do I pay my parking ticket?

Payments can be through the Parking Violation Payment portal.

For specific add/drop dates, refer to the registration calendar. Please ensure you review the refund policy prior to modifying your course schedule.