The Perfect Testing Environment
The Testing Services Center at Montco provides the perfect place for our students to take a variety of tests.
Our proctors are trained and certified in the areas they oversee and our center provides a distraction-free, well-organized, quiet and secure testing environment—the best conditions for the diversity of tests we administer and the population we serve.
We specialize in testing for test-takers with disabilities as well.
Our testing services include:
Using Our Testing Center
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Bring a photo ID (required). A current student ID, driver’s license, state or military ID, or passport will be accepted.
- You cannot bring food or beverages of any kind into the testing room.
- Allow yourself enough time to take each test.
Arranging Virtual Placement Assessments for ESL (International Students Only)
- There is a $25 fee for virtual testing.
- Contact email@example.com to request a voucher. Include your name, date of birth, student ID and tests you want to take. We will take it from there and guide you through the rest of the process.
Hours and Locations
All proctoring is by appointment
Blue Bell Campus
College Hall, Library 2nd Floor
Monday through Friday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Evening proctoring – by appointment
South Hall, Library 114C
Monday – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Thursday – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday & Evening proctoring – by appointment (Fall & Spring only)
Montco’s Testing Services adheres to NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines in all testing and assessment activities.