The Perfect Testing Environment
The Testing Services Center at Montco provides the perfect place for our students, students from other colleges/universities and members of the community to take a variety of tests—whether for course placement, final exams, standardized tests or certification testing for career advancement.
Our proctors are trained and certified in the areas they oversee and our center provides a distraction-free, well-organized, quiet and secure testing environment—the best conditions for the diversity of tests we administer and the population we serve.
We specialize in testing for test-takers with disabilities as well. Contact us if you need specific testing modifications.
Our testing services include:
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Test proctoring
- Placement assessment for Montco students
- ATI/TEAS Nursing Exams
- Certiport IT Skills Testing
- Performance Assessment Network (PAN)
- WorkKeys Career Readiness Testing
- Pearson VUE Testing
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
What You Need To Know
- You can take your placement tests either virtually or at our Placement Testing Center.
Using Our Placement Testing Center
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Bring a photo ID (required). A current student ID, driver’s license, state or military ID, or passport will be accepted.
- You cannot bring food or beverages of any kind into the testing room.
- Allow yourself enough time to take each test.
Arranging Virtual Placement Testing
- There is a $25 fee for virtual testing.
- Contact email@example.com to request a voucher. Include your name, date of birth, student ID and tests you want to take. We will take it from there and guide you through the rest of the process.
If you are a prospective Montco student interested in placement testing, no appointment is necessary; however, we advise you to allow at least two hours if completing all three exams during one sitting.
Hours & location
Testing services are available from both Central and West Campuses. Please arrive at least one hour before closing to ensure you have ample time to test. If you are taking multiple tests, please adjust accordingly.
Central Campus in Blue Bell
Monday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
West Campus in Pottstown
Monday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
|Central Campus in Blue Bell
|West Campus in Pottstown
Montco’s Testing Services adheres to NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines in all testing and assessment activities.