|Announcement – Updated 4/14/20|
Due to the physical campus closings, all testing services are temporarily suspended.
The Testing Services Center at Montco provides the perfect place for our students, students from other colleges/universities and members of the community to take a variety of tests—whether for course placement, final exams, standardized tests or certification testing for career advancement.
Our proctors are trained and certified in the areas they oversee and our center provides a distraction-free, well-organized, quiet and secure testing environment—the best conditions for the diversity of tests we administer and the population we serve.
We specialize in testing for test-takers with disabilities as well. Contact us if you need specific testing modifications.
Our testing services include:
- ATI/TEAS Nursing Exams
- Certified Surgical Technologist Exam
- Certiport IT Skills Testing
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- DSST Credit-by-Exam Program
- METRO (Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture)
- Pearson VUE Testing
- Performance Assessment Network (PAN) Test
- Performance Assessment Network (PAN) I-9 Certifications
- Placement assessment for Montco students
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Test proctoring
- U.S. Physics Team Exam
What You Need To Know
- You can take your placement assessment either virtually or at our Placement Testing Center.
Using Our Testing Center
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Bring a photo ID (required). A current student ID, driver’s license, state or military ID, or passport will be accepted.
- You cannot bring food or beverages of any kind into the testing room.
- Allow yourself enough time to take each test.
Arranging Virtual Placement Assessments
- There is a $25 fee for virtual testing.
- Contact email@example.com to request a voucher. Include your name, date of birth, student ID and tests you want to take. We will take it from there and guide you through the rest of the process.
If you are a prospective Montco student interested in placement assessment, no appointment is necessary; however, we advise you to allow at least two hours if completing all three exams during one sitting.
|Monday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. to noon|
Montco’s Testing Services adheres to NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines in all testing and assessment activities.