Take the right classes!

Submit your official high school and/or college transcripts, GED scores or diploma to Montco.

To ensure that you’re on the right academic path and taking classes that you’ll need, you must submit your official academic transcripts from high school and/or college, if applicable. Transcripts are considered official if they're sent electronically from your high school and/or college through one of the official service providers listed below:

  • Mailed directly from the institution to:

Enrollment Services
Montgomery County Community College
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422;

  • Hand-delivered in a signed, sealed envelope to Enrollment Services.
Mongomery County Community College icon

Online Transcript Service

Transcripts from participating high schools and/or colleges can be requested through the secure provider, Parchment.

Mongomery County Community College icon

International College Credits

If you’ve earned college credits outside the U.S., your transcripts must be evaluated, course by course, by a NACES-approved credential evaluator before being sent to Montco.

Mongomery County Community College icon

National Student Clearinghouse

Transcripts from participating colleges and universities may be requested through National Student Clearinghouse.