Online requests for transcripts are fulfilled through the National Student Clearinghouse, a trusted source for secure transcript delivery. If you have questions regarding your online transcript request please contact the Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Needed to Complete an Online Request
- Your Information
- Enrollment/Degree information
- If you are currently enrolled at MCCC; if not, approximate years of attendance
- Any degrees and/or certificates you received and year each was awarded
- Recipient Type and Contact Information—name, phone number, email and/or address
- Delivery Options—electronic or mail—and Quantity
- Additional Documents—.pdf, .doc, or .docx, if applicable
- Processing Option—Now, After Grades Are Posted or After Degree Is Awarded
- Credit card to complete request
- Your signed consent
NOTE: Opening a sealed Official Transcript envelope voids the authenticity of the Official document.