|Announcement: Winter Break|
|The College will be closed for winter break from Saturday, December 21 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020. All requests for mail (USPS) transcripts received during this timeframe will be processed starting January 2. The processing of electronic (PDF) transcript requests will not be impacted, pending any student account holds.|
Online requests for transcripts are fulfilled through the National Student Clearinghouse, a trusted source for secure transcript delivery. If you have questions regarding your online transcript request please contact the Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Needed to Complete an Online Request
- Your Information
- Current name and name while attending the College, if different
- Date of birth
- MCCC student ID number or Social Security number.
If you experience trouble retrieving your ID number, contact 215-641-6495.
- Contact Information—phone number, email and address
- Enrollment/Degree information
- If you are currently enrolled at MCCC; if not, approximate years of attendance
- Any degrees and/or certificates you received and year each was awarded
- Recipient Type and Contact Information—name, phone number, email and/or address
- Delivery Options—electronic or mail—and Quantity
- Additional Documents—.pdf, .doc, or .docx, if applicable
- Processing Option—Now, After Grades Are Posted or After Degree Is Awarded
- Credit card to complete request
- Your signed consent
NOTE: Opening a sealed Official Transcript envelope voids the authenticity of the Official document.