We offer the following assistive technology and programs.
- Kurzweil 3000 and Read and Write for students with learning disabilities
- Closed Circuit TV and ZoomText for students with low vision
- JAWS and Braille Embosser, for students with blindness
- Alternative keyboards and trackballs for students with physical disabilities
- Access to Learning Ally and Bookshare for students with print disabilities
- Alternative format materials (e.g., digital files, Braille, large print) for students with print impairments
To confirm the existence of condition or limitations, consult the documentation guidelines for disability services at Montco.