Free help when you need it most.
Need help with math or studying? Whether you're looking for assistance in organizing notes, writing a paper or taking a test, our tutors are available to support you. We offer in-person tutoring as well as 24/7 online services—for free! Our tutors work with you to develop strategies based on your unique learning preference.
Research shows you’ll get the most out of tutoring the earlier you start in the semester. Ideally, you should spend about two hours a week per subject with a tutor to help you succeed.
What to expect from our tutoring service
- Work one-on-one with a tutor for the credit courses in which you are currently enrolled
- Work with writing tutors for writing assignments for any discipline
- Have face-to-face tutoring on a drop-in basis
- Receive 24/7 tutoring online
- Attend workshops on study skills and writing
24/7 online tutoring services
No need to worry about what time our Tutoring Services centers close. You now have 24/7 access to a tutor online. Simply connect through Blackboard on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Free access to online tutoring 24/7!
- Drop off papers for feedback, or work in real-time with a tutor.
- Prefer working with a particular tutor? Save them as a favorite for future sessions.
- Use voice or chat to communicate, access a virtual whiteboard and easily share documents.
Central Campus in Blue Bell
College Hall, room 180
West Campus in Pottstown
South Hall, room 159
|Tutoring center Hours|
|Monday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Sunday*||1 to 5 p.m.
*Closed during summer