Driven by the needs of a particular course and student cohort, supplemental instruction (SI) provides an enhanced learning experience, in a structured setting, with sessions that are facilitated by a leader as well as supported by the faculty and Tutorial Services.
The goal of supplemental instruction is to:
- Improve student performance and retention
- Target academic improvement in historically difficult courses
- Provide study sessions that are planned, facilitated, and structured
- Create an environment of voluntary participation that is worthwhile to both students and faculty alike
Interested in supplemental instruction? Contact Tutorial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BIO 121 - General Biology