The Children's Center is temporarily closed and not accepting students.
A Nationally Accredited Children's Center
A safe, educational home away from home for children ages 2-5 years.
Located on our Blue Bell Campus, the nationally accredited Children's Center combines quality child care with the enrichment experiences of a preschool for children ages 2 to 5 years. We serve the children of our students, staff and faculty as well as those from the community on a space-available basis.
Highlights of the Children's Center
- Small teacher/child ratios
- One of ten programs in the nation to be honored by NAEYC/EDF as an “Engaging Diverse Families Exemplary Program”
- Preparation for kindergarten
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC )
- Highly qualified teachers and assistant teachers
- Being awarded the highest rating, "STAR 4," by Pennsylvania Keystone STARS
- Nutritious lunches provided during fall and spring semester. Snacks provided all year – charges may apply.
Our team at the Children's Center invites you and your child to take part in our free activities series.