A Nationally Accredited Children's Center
A safe, educational home away from home for children ages 2-5 years.
Located on Central Campus in Blue Bell, our nationally accredited Children's Center combines quality child care with the enrichment experiences of a preschool for children ages 2 to 5 years. We serve the children of our students, staff and faculty as well as those from the community on a space-available basis.
Highlights of the Children's Center
- Small teacher/child ratios
- One of ten programs in the nation to be honored by NAEYC/EDF as an “Engaging Diverse Families Exemplary Program”
- Preparation for kindergarten
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC )
- Highly qualified teachers and assistant teachers
- Being awarded the highest rating, "STAR 4," by Pennsylvania Keystone STARS
- Nutritious lunches provided during fall and spring semester. Snacks provided all year – charges may apply.
Hours of Operation
The Center is open year-round from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except the last two weeks of August.
Summer camp is available from mid-June through mid-August.
Helping you afford child care
For assistance paying for child care, we recommend:
- contacting the Pennsylvania subsidy system, managed by Child Care Information Services at 1-877-472-5437;
- submitting a request to the Office of Financial Aid (PDF) (available to current Montco students).
Additionally, if you are a Montco student, speak to the Director about scholarship opportunities.
Pre-K Counts Eligibility
The Pennsylvania Department of Education’s Pre-K Counts program assists those who are at risk of school failure due to family income challenges (up to 300% of the federal poverty level).
If your child qualifies for Pre-K Counts, and space is available, no fees will be charged for the school hours of 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday during the academic year.
Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Grant
Funding is available for PELL eligible students to be used to cover the costs of your child attending the Children’s Center while you are in class. Please contact the center for details.