A Nationally Accredited Children's Center
A safe, educational home away from home for children ages 2-5 years.
Located on Central Campus in Blue Bell, our nationally accredited Children's Center combines quality child care with the enrichment experiences of a preschool for children ages 2 to 5 years. We serve the children of our students, staff and faculty as well as those from the community on a space-available basis.
Highlights of the Children's Center
- Small teacher/child ratios
- One of ten programs in the nation to be honored by NAEYC/EDF as an “Engaging Diverse Families Exemplary Program”
- Preparation for kindergarten
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC )
- Highly qualified teachers and assistant teachers
- Being awarded the highest rating, "STAR 4," by Pennsylvania Keystone STARS
- Nutritious lunches provided during fall and spring semester. Snacks provided all year – charges may apply.
Hours of Operation
The Center is open year-round from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except the last two weeks of August.
Summer camp is available from mid-June through mid-August.
Helping you afford child care
For assistance paying for child care, we recommend:
- contacting the Pennsylvania subsidy system, managed by Child Care Information Services at 1-877-472-5437;
- submitting a request to the Office of Financial Aid (PDF) (available to current Montco students).
Additionally, if you are a Montco student, speak to the Director about scholarship opportunities.
Pre-K Counts Eligibility
The Pennsylvania Department of Education’s Pre-K Counts program assists those who are at risk of school failure due to family income challenges (up to 300% of the federal poverty level).
If your child qualifies for Pre-K Counts, and space is available, no fees will be charged for the school hours of 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday during the academic year.