Committed to serving those who serve
Offering workshops, presentations, outreach and help when you need it
There’s a reason why we've been consecutively designated a “military-friendly school” by G.I. Jobs magazine—we value your military service and are here to support all veteran, service member, and dependent/spouse students. We work with the campus and community to provide workshops, presentations and other outreach events to help you transition to college life. Our services include:
- VA work-study opportunities
- Student Veteran Organization meetings
- A veterans' lounge and computer lab
- Free, on-site tutoring
- Team and community building events
- Assistance with VA educational benefits and certifying officials
- Access to local, state and federal resources
Presently, we support 400 veteran students at Montco. Along with above services, we offer an annual:
- Free retreat along the Appalachian Trail
- Veterans' Day breakfast
- September 11th National Day of Service and Remembrance event
The Veterans Resource Center is located on Central Campus in Blue Bell behind Parkhouse Hall and next to/to the left of the Fine Arts Center (FAC). You can see our small, white building from DeKalb Pike and the parking lot across from the FAC.
G.I. Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.