A partner in growth
Montco plays a major role as one of the leading engines of economic growth for Montgomery County and the region.
On a countywide and regional basis, for every $1 invested in Montco:
- Students gain $4.40 in lifetime earnings, an average rate of return of 16.9%
- Taxpayers gain $2.20 in added tax revenue and public sector savings, an average rate of return of 5.0%
- Society gains $8.60 in added income and social savings
Furthermore, Montco benefits the region by:
- Adding $674.3 million in total income in 2020-21
- Supporting 7,882 total jobs
We are YOUR community college and partner in growth. We welcome your support and participation in our education and community-based programs.
- Executive Summary (PDF) and PowerPoint (PDF)
- Region Economic Impact Fact Sheet (PDF)
- County Economic Impact Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Pottstown Economic Impact Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Infographic (PDF)
*Information is from an economic impact study by Lightcast (formerly Emsi and Burning Glass Technologies) for MCCC FY2020-21.