A partner in growth
Montco plays a major role as one of the leading engines of economic growth for Montgomery County and the region.
On a countywide and regional basis, for every $1 invested in Montco:
- Students gain $4.70 in lifetime earnings, an average rate of return of 18.7%
- Taxpayers gain $2.30 in added tax revenue and public sector savings, an average rate of return of 5.5%
- Society gains $9.30 in added income and social savings
Furthermore, Montco benefits the region by:
- Adding $817.1 million in total income in 2021-22
- Supporting 9,139 total jobs
We are YOUR community college and partner in growth. We welcome your support and participation in our education and community-based programs.
- Executive Summary (PDF) and PowerPoint (PDF)
- Region Economic Impact Fact Sheet (PDF)
- County Economic Impact Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Pottstown Economic Impact Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Infographic (PDF)
*Information is from an economic impact study by Lightcast (formerly Emsi and Burning Glass Technologies) for MCCC FY2021-22.