Printing on Campus
All Montco students receive a $20 credit per semester for printing. This credit is non-transferrable and any unused balance will not carry over to the next semester.
|8.5 x 11" B & W single side||$0.10/page|
|8.5 x 11" B & W double side||$0.07/ page ($0.14 / sheet)|
|8.5 x 11" Color||$0.35 / page|
|Large format color||$0.05 / square inch|
- Add money to your account online with a credit card or paypal account available on-campus only
- Cash payment will be accepted at Enrollment Services during normal business hours
- Minimum cash deposit in increments of $1.00
- Funds deposited into your account are non-refundable and will carry over from semester to semester.
Manage your Account
- View your account statement, manage print jobs and view past print jobs.
Printing from personal devices
- You are unable to print to classroom printers from personal devices.
- Online Printing – Use your web browser to upload and print a document to any one of the campus printers. OR;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only attachments will be printed.
- You must send the message from your College email account.
- Download the PrinterOn app:
Where are printers located?
- Advanced Technology Center - First floor
- Parkhouse Atrium - First floor
- South Hall Library - First floor
- North Hall Gallery - First floor
- Health Sciences Center - Room 1380
- College Hall Library - First & second floors (temporarily out of service during renovations)