Printing on Campus
Students will receive a $20 credit per semester for printing. This credit is non-transferrable and any unused balance will not carry over to the next semester.
|8.5 x 11" B & W single side||$0.10/page|
|8.5 x 11" B & W double side||$0.07/ page ($0.14 / sheet)|
|8.5 x 11" Color||$0.35 / page|
|Large format color||$0.05 / square inch|
- Add money to your account online with a credit card or paypal account
(available on-campus only)
- Cash payment will be accepted at the Enrollment Services windows in College Hall and South Hall during normal business hours
- Minimum cash deposit in increments of $1.00
- Funds deposited into your account are non-refundable and will carry over from semester
Printing from Personal Devices
- Please Note: You are unable to print to classroom printers from personal devices.
- Online Printing - Use your web browser to upload and print a document to any one of the campus printers. OR
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Only attachments will be printed.
- You must send from your MC3 College email account.
Where are printers located?
- College Hall library - 1st & 2nd floors
- ATC Atrium - 1st floor
- Parkhouse Atrium - 1st floor
- South Hall library - 1st floor
- North Hall gallery - 1st floor
Adding a printer to a cell phone