Supporting you mentally and physically
Don't be afraid to ask for help!
Throughout life we all face challenges that can have a negative impact physically and/or mentally. Simply juggling the demands of work, school, relationships and everyday life can wear us down. During these tough times we have academic counselors to support your well-being and success. Located in the Student Success Center, they can guide you to on-campus and local community counseling services. Montco's on-campus services include:
MindKare Behavioral Health Kiosk
Located on the ground floor of College Hall and online, the MindKare Behavioral Health Kiosk is an interactive, quick and anonymous health screening tool. Find an overview of signs and symptoms of treatable disorders and resources for local treatment options.
This assessment, which is also available online:
- Screens for common mental health disorders, such as depression, anxiety and substance abuse
- Gives an overview of the signs and symptoms of treatable behavioral health disorders
- Provides information and resources for quality, local treatment options
Student Support and Referral Team
The Student Support and Referral Team (SSRT) in the Student Success Center at Central and West.
- Free, confidential service referring students and faculty to healthcare professionals and other community resources
- Can confidentially email SSRT at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As part of our free Wellness Check-In Program, students are encouraged to stop in and speak with a counselor about health
and wellness concerns – no appointment needed.
- Central Campus Student Success Center: Tuesdays from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- West Campus Student Success Center: Mondays from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
If you're having an emergency or crisis situation, dial 9-1-1 for immediate assistance.
Local PoliceWhitpain Township
Mercy Suburban Hospital Emergency
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Montgomery County Mental and Behavioral Health – available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Call 610-278-3642
- Montgomery County Adult Mental Health Services Guide – open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 855-634-HOPE. A Peer Support Talk Line is open from 1 - 9 p.m. at 855-715-TALK or by texting 267-225-PSTL
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) PA Montgomery County
- Montgomery County Community Connections – a 'Navicate' can point you in the right direction, and even refer you to a variety of resources based on need
- Central Behavioral Health
- Penn Foundation – Located in Sellersville, the Penn Foundation offers a variety of programs and services ranging from crisis services to yoga classes
- Creative Health Services, Inc – offices in Pottstown and surrounding areas, providing outpatient support
- NHS Human Services, Inc. – behavioral health services in Lansdale
- Victim Services Center of Montgomery County – 24-hour hotline available - 1-888-521-0983
- Find a Mental Health Practitioner
- The Resiliency Center – The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to multiple independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
- ULifeline – an online resource for college mental health
- Jed Foundation (JED) – aims to protect emotional health and prevent suicide
- Half of Us – video resources and personal stories on mental health and substance abuse
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Lifeline crisis chat available online or by calling 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)