Supporting you mentally and physically
Throughout life we all face challenges that can have a negative impact physically and/or mentally. Simply juggling the demands of work, school, relationships and everyday life can wear us down. During these times we encourage you to use our free resources to support your well-being and success.
If you're having an emergency or crisis situation, dial 9-1-1 for immediate assistance.
Blue Bell Campus
The Culinary Arts Institute in Lansdale
Mercy Suburban Hospital Emergency
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Berks County Crisis – 1-877-236-4600
- Bucks County Mobile Crisis (Lenape) – 1-877-435-7709
- Chester County Crisis (Holcomb) – 610-918-2100
- Delaware County Crisis (Elwyn) – 1-855-889-7827
- Montgomery County Mobile Crisis – 1-855-634-HOPE (4673)
- Philadelphia Crisis – 215-685-6440
- Food helpline (Philabundance) – 1-800-319-3663
- Childline: Child abuse hotline – 1-800-932-0313
- Veterans crisis line – 1-800-273-8255, press 1 or text: 838255
Review the College's Suicide Prevention Plan.
Don't be afraid to ask for help! The College has partnered with the online telehealth service TimelyCare to provide free medical and mental health support to students.
To further support your well-being, we have created a comprehensive list of local and national resources available to you.