Supporting you mentally and physically
Throughout life we all face challenges that can have a negative impact physically and/or mentally. Simply juggling the demands of work, school, relationships and everyday life can wear us down. During these times we encourage you to use our free resources to support your well-being and success.
If you're having an emergency or crisis situation, dial 9-1-1 for immediate assistance.
Blue Bell Campus
The Culinary Arts Institute in Lansdale
Mercy Suburban Hospital Emergency
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Berks County Crisis – 1-877-236-4600
- Bucks County Mobile Crisis (Lenape) – 1-877-435-7709
- Chester County Crisis (Holcomb) – 610-918-2100
- Delaware County Crisis (Elwyn) – 1-855-889-7827
- Montgomery County Mobile Crisis – 1-855-634-HOPE (4673)
- Philadelphia Crisis – 215-685-6440
- Food helpline (Philabundance) – 1-800-319-3663
- Childline: Child abuse hotline – 1-800-932-0313
- Veterans crisis line – 1-800-273-8255, press 1 or text: 838255
Don't be afraid to ask for help! The College has partnered with the online therapy service Talkspace to provide free therapy to students.
To further support your well-being, we have created a comprehensive list of local and national resources available to you.