Request a Replacement Diploma

You can submit the Replacement Diploma Request Form to order a replacement diploma if your original has been lost or destroyed, or to request re-issue of a diploma after your name change.

To request that a replacement diploma be re-issued in a new name, and to change that name on MCCC records, submit a Student Information Update Form before submitting the Replacement Diploma Request form. Documentation such as a driver’s license, passport, or marriage license is required.

Diplomas will not be released until all obligations to the College have been cleared.

Please allow 10-14 business days for your diploma to arrive after your request is reviewed and processed.